Thursday, June 19, 2008

Awkward things happening...

I like people I shouldn't.
I still go long times with no money.
As much as I like to think I cover up being lonely with work, it still creeps in at night as I'm thinking in bed.
I'm slowly starting to make a lifestyle change. Not as fast as I would like, but baby steps.
The thought of moving is really hitting me. A little sad, a lot happy, just ready for change...I've moved every year for the past five years, I think that's why I'm itching to move.
To do "it" or not to do "it"...my vow of celibacy I feel is coming to a close...but I just don't know if I want to budge...with who? When? Why? What would I gain from it? Would it change my life or just complicate it?
I have amazing friends that help me out, A LOT...I just hope I can repay them one day.
I want to be organized like I use to be.
I've become lazy...I'm wondering if the change of scenery will change that. The more I think about it, I think I'll step back into my old self...I've got the optimist back, but I just need the Type A personality back.
I want to explore my creative graphic side. I just dropped it when I left The George-Anne...I wonder if I have anything creative left in me.
I want to read more. I want to write more. I want to become more of intellectual person. I still look at people's profiles from high school to see what they are doing in life.

My back hurts.