Sunday, April 13, 2003

It’s really funny. Whenever it gets late I always get into one of those reflective moods about life and everything. I don’t have on particular thought or anything, I’m just thinking about everything at once. You know, in thirty school days one part of my life will be over. I will be a graduate of high school. That freaks the living hell out of me, but then it comforts me to know that I can actually make it through hell. I’ve gotten some battle scars, but I pretty much made it through. It sucks, I have this great boyfriend, but we never get to see each other. It will be two months on the 27th of April that we have been together but we have only seen each other one time. It sucks a lot. I just hope that this is meant to be. I’m scared for college. Everyone knows what he or she is doing next year, and I still don’t. It just makes me so angry that I have to go through all this extra crap to get what I want. But isn’t that how it usually works, the people who want it really bad are the people who have to wait and go through so much to get what they want. But then again I think it makes you a better person. You know how to work for what you want. I feel like there’s something that’s on my mind, but I don’t know what. Does everyone feel like this? Does everyone have this nagging feeling like there’s something wrong? I don’t know, that’s how I feel a lot of times, like there’s something wrong, like I should be in some sort of emotional pain. I hate this feeling, ugh, I’m supposed to be happy, but I feel as though I’m not. I guess I’ll go to sleep, I’ll feel better when I wake up. The next few weeks are going to be crazy. So much to do in so little time and then it will all be over. Can’t wait.