Monday, April 21, 2003

I just wrote, “It’s been a fun few weeks.” HA! That’s a joke. Last week wasn’t the best for me. Well I don’t think it was the best for anyone. It was the week that we got back from Spring Break so we were all kind of dazed the whole week. I was feeling fin until about 50 seconds ago. I’m at my friend’s house tonight. Were both going to try out for Graduation Speeches next week. He just read his to me, Oh My Goodness. His is so good. It makes mine look like a piece of dog crap, which it is. But thankfully were trying out for different speeches. (Sigh of relief) Let’s see….. This past Saturday was SO much fun. I got to see Michael! It was so fun. Jenifer and Jon took me to see him. The four of us went to “Friday’s” and had some dinner. We then drove around for a while, while Michael and I got, um, to know each other a little better. It was fun. He is so cute and fun. After that I spent the night at Jon’s house. He was all sad and we ended up talking until 3 in the morning. He had to be up at 7 for church, I felt sorry for him! I also got my tux for prom. How fun. Ok, now that I’ve looked at Ryan’s writing again, it just reminds me of how bad I am. This sucks! Now I don’t want to be a writer. Ugh. Any who, there’s only 23 days of school left! YAY! Maybe I an ok writer, I just have to develop the talent. Blah. Well now that my night has been ruined, I will see you all later!