Saturday, May 03, 2003

The year is almost over. Not much more to go. But for me, these are going to be three busy weeks. While all the other seniors at my school are enjoying the next few weeks, I will be working my ass off on an assortment of projects and such. I just finished putting together the Video Yearbook today. I’m the Executive Producer of it; it has definitely been a challenging time putting that together. I can’t wait until they come back from the company where we get them copied. On Monday we get the yearbooks. Were very excited to see the yearbooks finally come in. We have to sort them all out, and then all of the seniors get there on Thursday at the senior picnic. I hope and pray that the senior picnic goes off with a hitch Thursday. It’s been raining a lot lately and I sure hope it doesn’t rain then! Michael and I are fine. We had a big talk about a week ago. It was almost over, but we talked it out and now were fine. I’m also very excited about Graduation, well of course for the obvious reasons, and also because I was picked to make a speech at graduation! I was so happy about that!! Yay for me.