Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Wow, it’s amazing what television can do to a person. I just finished watching a special on Buffy and the final episode of “Dawson’s Creek.” I know this sounds stupid, but these two shows have defined my life for the past six years, and now their over. One thing I learned from the shows, seize the day. Things may not always go as planned, but you have to make every moment of the day as if it were your last. That saying is used a lot, but I think I truly understand the phrase. If things don’t work out the SAT situation, then I’ll go a different route. I won’t worry about it. If there’s something that I’m feeling, I need to get it off my chest. There should never be, “I need to wait for the right time.” It should be now or never. Now or never. That’s a hard phrase to live by, but we should. We never know when out time will be done. In the last episode of “Dawson’s Creek,” Jen died. I don’t know what it did to me, but it put me in this thought process of living life to the fullest. I don’t want to have any regrets, I don’t want to look back on my life and see wasted opportunities. I don’t know. This is just the little thoughts that were running through my mind.