Sunday, May 11, 2003

It’s Sunday night and I’m sitting here trying to clean my room and get ready for another busy week

I’m sacred. Graduation is two weeks away and I still don’t know where I’m going to school next year. There’s so much pressure on me to do something and my head feels like it’s going to explode. Every one expects me to go to some big nice school, but in reality I’m going to go to a little two-year school. On graduation day when all of my family comes there going to be asking me what school I’m going to next year and there all going to be looking at me crazy when I tell them I don’t know and then there all going to want to give me advice on how to handle the situation. I don’t want to take the SAT’s again; I don’t feel like cramming for them in new weeks. I’m just disgusted with the whole situation. It’s making me angry. Right now, I think I have two options. Either I can take the SAT’s again and try to get into South Georgia College or Middle Georgia College, or I can attend Floyd College in Rome, Georgia. They would accept me no matter what, but the only thing about that school is that they don’t have any housing so I would have to get an apartment and I don’t have ANY money for that. Well unless I try to find some roommates or something. I’m not sure. Sorry for going on about this but it’s really getting to me now.

Prom was yesterday. That was very interesting. I went with Joel. So yes, two guys went to Prom together. It was fun. A lot of people didn’t act surprised, but we got a few stares from people when we were slow dancing. People would do double takes, stare, and then whisper. It didn’t bother me to too much. When we went to get out pictures taken the lady didn’t know how to place us, it was so funny. She just kind of had us stand next to each other. It was funny. After Prom we all (All means: Jon, Jenifer, Brian, Natalie, Joel, and Me.) went to Jon’s house and watched some movies. I had wayyyyy to many Oreos! My stomach was hurting after I finished eating like 20 cookies. But it was cool. So all in all it was a good night. I hope this week is a good one!