Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I’m very excited and happy. I got the job at Barnes & Noble! YAY for me. Let’s see, oh yeah. Michael and I had a big talk today. We, or I guess I should say I was really close to ending it between us. There are just a lot of barriers that Michael and I have to go through to do anything together. I decided to stay together and in August, check to see where we are, and go from there. I’ll try to write more on this at a later date, it’s just really late and I don’t feel like trying to explain everything. Oh yeah, I’ve been talking to Mike; he’s a cool person who I think I could learn a lot from. At first I thought I might be attracted to him, I got a little worried, but I think the age difference (he’s 27) will keep me away, and the fact that I’m dating Michael! Tomorrow, or I should say, today, I’m going to a play with Jon and Brian. This should be fun.