Sunday, January 04, 2004

I go back to school tomorrow. Yay for me... yeah. I really should be in bed right now, especially considering that I PLAN on waking up at 6:30 AM to make the four hour drive down to Douglas.

I have a mixture of feelings when I think about going back to Douglas. On one end, I'm excited to go back so I can start the next issue of 'The South Georgian.' But then, I don't want to face being alone. Not in a romantic way, but since Lisa and Gradia have both transferred to different schools, I don't have my buddies with me anymore. That sucks ass. A big fat juicy one, yeah, juicy. But I am excited about the Yoga class that I am staring Monday. Tyler and Frier are going to the class with me so that should be fun.

I haven't really talked about the events of Christmas break, I don't think. Well this is how my life played out for my two weeks back in the ATL.

1) I found out that I earned 3 A's and 2 B's, which means my starting GPA in college is 3.53. (Thank you, Jesus)

2) My Grandmother gave me a DVD player for Christmas, and a brand new computer. (Thanks Grandmother)

3) I discovered how much my Grandmother really depends on me, and how special that makes me feel. (Thanks Grandmother, again.) Also, in looking back on my life, I have noticed how much of an influence my grandmother has been on my life. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be a Seventh-day Adventist. I probably wouldn't have all the morals and values that I cling to.

4) I went to the Pernice’s, and I really really understood what it’s like to have a “real” family. I love going to their house, they always make me feel like I’m part of the family. I’ve learned so much from them.

5) I had lunch with Jon, yeah, Jon. Wow, we got to work on him.

6) I had dinner with Michael, which was kind of weird, but fun. I don’t know what to do with that whole situation. He still likes me and I think he wants to start our relationship again, but I just don’t want to. I would rather be friends.

7) I finally got over Cory. It took me a while to finally accept that I fucked up with him, but I have come to an understanding with myself, that yes, he was just about everything that I was looking for, but there still wasn’t that spark that I know is going to be there with “the one.”

8) I worked at Barnes & Noble and rediscovered my love for books. GOSH I love working there.

9) I’ve finally come to the point in my life where I’m going to have to deal with being gay and a Seventh-day Adventist, they just don’t go together.

10) I thought about telling my grandmother that I was gay, but didn’t.

11) I went to lunch with Adam, his girlfriend Whitney, and her gay best friend Davis. Well to make a very long boring story short, he wasn’t interested, and it was painfully obvious that he was NOT looking for anything with me, even friendship. (I think)

12) And finally, yesterday I got an e-mail from the Programming Director at the local radio station in Douglas; he wants me to come in and work for the station part time. Learning the board and doing other stuff for them, probably getting lunch and making coffee. But hey, it’s my first real radio job!


One more thing...
CWINDOWSDesktopLotR.JPG
Lord of the Rings!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla