Sunday, January 18, 2004

The last two weeks of school have been very interesting. But for some reason I have had writers block. I haven’t been able to sit and write an entry, or finish up my latest column for the newspaper. But I think it’s subsiding, I think I just needed a couple of days to get myself together, which I have.

Cory. I’ve come full circle with this person. This isn’t the Cory from Atlanta who I dated for about a month at the beginning of this school year. This is another person I met at school this semester. Since I’m an RA, I get to meet all the new people before they are tainted by South Georgia College. So I met Cory when I moved him in that Monday before school started. Here’s the lowdown: he’s 6’1, brown eyes, brown hair, and about 170#. So of course I was already physically attracted to him. As I spent more time with him through out the week, I started to feel an emotional connection. For the whole week it felt as if we were on the verge of starting a relationship, but that weekend, after spending countless hours hanging out, I found out that he was straight. I was very hurt by that. I just knew he was gay, and that we were going to run off and live together happily for the rest of our lives in happy land. Fast forward to this weekend; everything has changed, I am very happy that not all of our wishes come true. After spending another week with Cory, I now see that if he were gay, and we had started a relationship, I would have had to kill him. We are meant to be friends, and that’s it. I’ve learned a very important lesson from this. DON’T PLAN matters of the heart out. It just simply cannot work like that. Its better just to let it flow, don’t force it, because in the end, yo ass will get screwed, heyyy.

WDMG The Big Dog; the radio station that I am currently employed at. Um, it’s fun, but not a lot of fun. You have to remember, this is Douglas, Georgia, population 5. The biggest store we have here is Wal-Mart, oh yeah. At the radio station I work the audio board for the local sports programs. I get paid for the job, so that’s cool. I’m learning a lot, which will help me out in the end.

I’m listening to a disco cd right now. Yep, I’m gay, really really gay. I just got up and danced to “I will Survive.” Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone…..

My Yoga class is SO fun… I feel like a new person every time I come from the class. The class is every Monday at 5:15 PM. At the end of the class we go into this sorta trance sleep thing, I can’t remember what it’s called. We’re only asleep for probably five to seven minutes, but it’s the BEST sleep that I’ve ever had. When I’m super tired I snore, well Mr. Miguel here snore the whole time he was asleep. In the back of my mind while I was in between sleep and death, I kept thinking someone in the class was going to be super embarrassed when they wake up and find out how loud they were snoring, of course everyone looked at me and politely smiled when I woke up from my deep sleep. I was the person snoring, great, go Miguel.