Sunday, February 29, 2004

Today is a wonderful day! For the first time in a long while, I feel good. I don’t know if it’s the t-shirt flip flop weather, or the fact that I have nothing major to worry about this weekend, but I feel damn good today! I woke up around 10:00 AM, sat in the bed for a while, got up, and took a shower. Went to Subway around 12:00, came back to my dorm room, and watched the movie “Duplex” –the one with Drew Barrymore and Ben Stiller. Very funny movie, but a weird ending. OH! Last night, I rented an awesome movie; I know I loose like ten guy points (is there such a thing?) but the movie was just good, “Real Women have Curves.” I think it was a HBO movie last year or something. There were a couple of things I would have changed about the actors, but overall the movie had a wonderful message, sorta up lifting. I think I needed something like that last night.

Well I just wanted to write out the happiness that I’m feeling right now! Until next time…