Monday, December 30, 2002

First and foremost, I must give credit to Amy for doing all of this. If it wasn’t for her you wouldn’t see my pictures, my faves sections, my what I’m doing in life section, and I wouldn’t have my counter and guest book (WHICH YOU NEED TO SIGN!!!). Thank you so much. And you know what’s funny, I’ve never seen her before, I met her through another friend on the net that I have met only twice, I think. But thank you, Amy.
Everything right now is fine in life, but with it being 10:20AM I would hope that it is ok. Not much to report on. Oh wait. I was in the musical “Guys & Doll’s” this fall at my school. No one from my family came to see it, I was a little heart broken, but I got over it. Ryan, one of my friends, was in the musical and made copies of the production on tape for me. Last night I ask my Grandmother if she wants to see the parts where I’m on stage, which should have taken a total of like 7 minutes. She was said ok, so as I’m fast forwarding to my parts she starts to nod off, that’s ok. When we get to my part I wake her up to look. As I’m sitting there on the couch looking at myself making a complete ass of myself, I look over at my Grandmother and she is knocked OUT!!! Snoring and all! Thank you family, I Love how you always support me no matter what.