Saturday, December 28, 2002

I talked to Luke today and he said he doesn’t even remember what we talked about yesterday. So that’s a good thing. When we were talking yesterday I was asking him questions and I asked about him being adopted. I thought I heard him say I don’t want to talk about that. So after he said that I got quite and didn’t say anything. After about thirty seconds I thought I heard him say something else and the phone line went dead. I thought he had hung up on me. I went and did some work on the computer and called him back after fifteen minutes. He didn’t answer his cell phone so I thought I had offended him. I called him today and like I said before he said he didn’t even remember what we talked about yesterday.
I went to Church and had an ok time. We had a guest speaker today and he was up there talking for like and hour and fifteen minutes. That was kind of painful to sit through. There was this kid at my church, Chris, who was into acting like me. When he graduated from high school two years ago he left Georgia and moved to L.A. He was on an episode of “Boston Public” a few weeks ago. He came back for Christmas. It was cool to see him. He said, “You shouldn’t listen to what people say about what you want to do, follow your dreams. Most of the people who sit around and criticize other people are not happy with their lives, their living meaningless lives.” That made a lot of sense to me. I don’t know how that applies to me, but it’s something I will keep in mind at all times.