Sunday, March 02, 2003

I am so happy right now. I’ve had the best night ever. I went to Michael’s school to see a pageant they have there. Jenifer and Jon came with me. It was so much fun; it’s too early in the morning so I don’t feel like writing out everything that happened. But here’s the e-mail I just wrote Michael, it kind of sums up what I’m feeling right now:

Hey, I'm at Jenifer's house right now. It's 1:29A.M. and I can't stop thinking about you tonight. I had such a fun time, and I hope you did to. It was soooo cute how you were shaking at first. That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm so happy that we "fit" together and that everything went smoothly. I don't know what else to say, I'm just so happy now. It's like, I've found someone who cares about me and is not out for some ass, and they actually want something more. You know how in another e-mail you said words can't express how you felt; well that's how I feel. Well I guess I'm done trying to write out my feelings. I'll try to call you Monday when I get home. Well I'll talk to ya later.

~~So yeah I’m pretty happy right now, yay! Have a good night or morning.