Tuesday, March 25, 2003

I'm here, I'm alive, and that's all that really matters. I'm at school right now bored out of my mind. Let's see... last week was so bad. I don't know what was wrong with me, I was like in some kind of rut or something. But I'm all better now and life is just peachy keen, well expect for that nagging in voice in the back of my head that tells me to..... Ok, that's my way of trying to be funny, but of couse it doesn't work. I'm so happy this year is almost over, I mean, I'm nervous because there's so muc crap going on, but I'm happy it's almost over. I just want to have a fun summer, and do stuff. I don't just want to work the whole time. This will be the last summer where I will be a "kid." Well as much as I can be one. But who knows, hopefully it should get very interesting. Well it's time for me to go. I shall see you later. Does anyone read this?