Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Random, but fun. Take it and do it yourself.

last cigarette: I’ve never had one. Thank God.

last kiss: Oh God, probably way back in September.

last good cry: December – the worst/most awkward birthday party I have ever been to.

last movie seen: The Notebook (Cheesy, I know. But it was good! lol)

last cuss word uttered: Stupid whore

last beverage drank: Diet Dr. Pepper

last food consumed: Turkey sandwich

last crush: Can’t tell, it’s a secret. But you can guess…

last showered: This morning

last shoes worn: Some shoes I got from Target (cheap)

last cd played: Rufus Wainwright – “Want Two”

last annoyance: Having to do Stats homework

last disappointment: The turkey sandwich I ate.

last soda drank: Diet Dr. Pepper

last thing written: A blog entry.

last words spoken: Soob-a-dee bop!

last IM: Justin (i think)

last time amused: 30 minutes ago.

last time wanting to die: 2 minutes ago.

last time in love: Never

last time hugged: Yesterday

I LOVE: Food, Buffy, friends, laptop, CNN, books, music, food, baths.

I HATE: Narrow minded people.

I FEAR: Death, failure, and being alone for the rest of my life. But doesn’t everyone?

I HOPE: To become the future husband of Oprah Winfrey.

I FEEL: Sleepy, exhausted, disappointed, frustrated, slightly hopeful, confused, lonely.

I HIDE: Emotions, money from my self so I won’t spend it.

I DRIVE: Mitsubishi Mirage

I MISS: Barnes & Noble, Moe’s, and I-285.

I LEARNED: That the civil war really was about slavery, not just state’s rights, and in the 1920’s, people started going to college to learn theatre trades like set design. And what the word panglossian means.

current music: John Mayer (forever and always), Rufus Wainwright, Garden State soundtrack, Incubus, and the soundtrack to “Wicked.”

current hair: A little fro.