Tuesday, April 19, 2005

F it. I’m going on strike. Nice guys DO finish last. I guess I need to start becoming an a hole or something to get a little attention. Geesh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, I feel better, well just a little.

It’s 2 in the morning. I should have been in the bed two hours ago. Hopefully my sleeping habits will return to normal when I go back home this summer. Well actually, my sleeping habits have never been that good. In high school I would go to bed at like 12 or 1am and a few hours wake up at 4:15 in the morning, and then get on the bus at 5:06. I did that for six years, so maybe that’s why I can’t get a lot of sleep in one day. My body just won’t stand for it.

I think I’m going to turn straight. Where do I sign up?

Things to keep in mind this week:
-It’s most over
-I can take medication for this
-It won’t always be like this
-John Legend is fierce
-My mom rocks
-I need a place to live if I end up going to Southern
-I wish UGA would hurry up with their decisions
-My Butler project is due Thursday – I’m scared
-My weekend will be spent at the radio station and in the newspaper office busting my @$$ trying to get this last edition out.

I’m out.

Countdown: 17 days left.

Good day!