Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ok, this is like remember friends from high school weekend or something. I just finished reading some of Ryan’s Blog. I LOVED the quote he left at the end of his Blog. I think that is why the two of us will be (PLEASE GOD) successful one day.

Don't ever listen to those who tell you it can't be done. Pity them for their lack of vision; be more successful than anyone thought you could be. Then, look back on those who said it was impossible and remember. Always be Recklessly Optimistic.

I haven’t spoken with Ryan since, gosh, this summer? It’s been a while. I need to give him a call. I will never forget the generosity of his family during our senior year of high school. Every Monday I would stay at their house. They invited me to become apart of their family, and to them I am forever grateful. With out knowing it, they showed me how a loving, educated family should be. Thank you.

Keeping with all the theme of high school, I also haven’t talked to Joel in a long time. We spoke on messenger a week ago. I told him I would call him and we would catch up, I would call him, but thanks to Cingular, my new phone doesn’t work down here. It’s hard to call people.

Alright, well I have to finish my laundry and good stuff.

Good day!