Friday, February 08, 2008

I wish I could say that life was as easy on the other side of the fence of school. I was I could say I had a seamless transition from college to the working world. I wish I could say my optimism for the world and it's people remained intact. I wish I could say that I love what I do and the life that I have. I wish I could say I loved myself and all that I can do.

I can't say a damned thing.

Right now I feel as if I am in the fight of my life and I have no clue what I'm fighting or how to win.

Life sucks right now - just plain and simple sucks.

I make no money,
I can't pay for anything.
I work long hours.
I work two jobs.
None of my dear friends live close to me.
The friends that are here are occupied with other things.
After all these fucking years I'm still single.
I have no money.
I have creditors calling my phone three times a day.
I have no clue how I will get out of credit card debt.
I have no clue how I will pay for my student loans.
I want a roommate but I don't want to move in with someone I don't know.
I want to eat a nasty greasy hamburger but I can't afford it.
I want several alcoholic drinks in my system to numb the frustration.
I got a notice saying I hadn't payed my rent when I know I did.
I don't have any gas in my car and I have no clue how I'm going to make it through the week.
I want someone to solve my problems because I'm tired.
I have a vacation I'm going on next week but I don't want to go so I work more and make extra money to pay for shit.

There ya go. There's the exhaustive list of what's swirling through my mind 24/7.

I don't know how I'm going to solve these problems...I keep telling myself there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and I know there is, but it's so hard to see when there are boulders blocking the end of the tunnel.

A teacher once told me in high school that the pendulum always swings back to whatever side it's on and I'm guessing this is the shitty side. I can't wait until it actually starts to get good again.

I'm so over it.