Monday, March 30, 2009

Ehhh...this was up there as one of the most boring days of my life. Holly and I went to lunch at Subway where I think I got so many banana peppers on my sub, the Subway guy felt awkward. Whatev, I LOVE banana peppers! After lunch, went back up to the station and finished up a bunch of stuff.

I was finally finished with all that crazy stuff for WAVE and met Holly and Chris at Winn-Dixie to go shopping for food. We didn't have ANYTHING in our poor apartment. I felt bad I had no money to give to the food fund. =( After food shopping, we got home, warmed up a really good pizza and had dinner. It was soo good. I felt like an adult. It had bell peppers, onions and other veggies. I never eat stuff like that. But I did!

Now I'm going to finally finish the gay DVD about religion. I watched a little bit a while ago and almost cried when they talked about Mathhew Shepard...such a sad story. Ugh.

Now I'm off to bed.