Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well...this poor baby has been left without a father for a while...it kept me the end of high school and all the way through college. When I left college, my poor blog went empty. But no longer will that be the case! Every day I write an e-mail to my two co-hosts about what I did that day. Seeing as how only two people see that e-mail, I just couldn't have that! So I've decided to write the e-mails like blog posts and start recounting my days in Panama City. As I get to know more people in their 30's and beyond, I see that they look at their 20's with sparkling eyes wanting to go back to the good-ole days. Well, I don't want to forget the good-ole days. I have my high school and days documented, why not my 20s?!?! So here we go, getting back into the groove of it! My life, at age 23, living in Panama City. (And just to think, when I started this blog I was 18, a senior in high school and living in Atlanta! My how things have changed....

Is anyone else excited it's Friday?!

After the show I came home and made myself a sandwhich. I just discovered Montery Jack cheese. It's soooo good. I think I'm coming into the age where I can starting new stuff. It's sort of exciting. But I'm not going to get crazy with sushi and stuff...just yet...

I took a nap! A nap! I got a nap in! I was so excited. I always feel guilty when I take a nap. Like I'm not doing some work or something. But it was very much needed. After that, got up and went to have dinner with J.R. before work. I saw Mark and Kelly Foust out. Kelly said Belinda has been MIA for a little bit. Not sure what's going on with her. =(

Went to work and learned some new stuff about customer service...

Now I'm off to bed.