Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friday after teacher of the week I stayed around the building of death...or what it seemed like. Poor Angie. I called Friday afternoon and chatted with her for a while. =( I did my Honda remote, which seemed to be slightly sucessful since the sky looked like it was about to fall in. After the remote, I went home in a rush, ate the rest of the pizza from Teacher of the Week and watched the first five min. of Enchanted and passed out.

Saturday was crazy because of the weather. Chris Alan woke me up with the text about the Air Show and that nonsense. I went up to the station to record stuff for WAVE and TALK about the Air Show. I stayed up at the station for a while finishing up stuff. Then went home, took a nap, then went into the sunglass store. I worked with Cam for the first time Saturday night. It was probably the gayest thing EVER. We had Britney and Lady GaGa playing in the store. Amazing. After work, we went to Fridays for dinner where I ate EVERYTHING. I was HOANGRY.

Sunday was spent at the airshow...people love their free shiz! After that, came back and picked up that DVD from Kramer. I'm still not done with it. Only got to start it. I went over to Pier Park to pick up some things from Target. Poor ass bitch. Then I came back home to RELAX! J.R. called and we went to Pineapple Willy's for dinner. Thanks for the gift card! I had a nice grilled chicken sandwhich for dinner. Now I'm at the station and just finished editing Most Personal. Now it's off to bed!!