Wednesday, December 24, 2003

OH GOSH, I CAN’T WRITE….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH….HAHA…HA..H…A

Coming home is always really weird. I don’t know if I really miss home or if I’m just ready to get away from the stupid people at my school.

I’ve been home since last Friday. Church on Saturday was ok; I was just a tad annoyed that everyone kept commenting on how much weight I have gained at school. I just wanted to look at them and say, “Really, I hadn’t noticed at all, seeing as how I have to look at my fat ass every time I get out of the shower!” Sunday was spent Christmas shopping with my Grandmother and working. Oh how I Love working at Barnes & Noble. I think that’s the best retail job someone could have. It’s stressful at times, but usually fun and relaxed.

Ok, I’m tired of recalling what’s happened to me this week…now I’m going to go into the random part of the entry. This whole process of life is interesting to me. Going through school, graduating from high school, and then coming back to see your friends during break. I wonder how long that’s going to happen. Well for me it’s a bit more difficult to stay in touch with everyone since I live so far away. And it also has to do with the whole thing about feeling like an outsider. I know a lot of people from high school, but it doesn’t feel like I will know them for the rest of my life, I think. I don’t know. It’s just weird being home; it brings back all the memories from school and such.

I don’t my entries make much sense…I just type as the thoughts come to my head; I don’t really try to organize my thoughts.