Saturday, December 13, 2003

Oh yeah, it’s SO fun being a journalist, well, a college journalist. We just had the winter edition of our school newspaper come out this Friday (yesterday). I wasn’t expecting to hear much about the articles that I wrote, since I didn’t write anything controversial this time. But of course, someone is going to be offended by something. Well apparently all the people on my floor [probably not all, just a few] were offended by my soapbox column.

In the column I talked about being clean in college and how people should respect their dorm mate’s living space. Well, the other people on my floor missed the whole point of the article and thought I was writing ABOUT them… this is what they wrote on my door last night:

“FUCK YOU BITCH” Signed 2nd Floor [C-Wing].

Under that note was the following:
“Stop acting like a little bitch! You Fucking girl, if you don’t like the 2 Floor C Wing leave we will like it a lot better bring it up in the floor meeting.”

Ok, first off, no I am not a little girl, thank you very much, and secondly, yes I am a Bitch, so they better watch out! j/k lol

I just think it’s so funny that they are getting all hot bothered about a little article, but I am happy though that they are reading the newspaper. I wonder what I could write for the next edition to REALLY piss them off. lol Nah, I wouldn’t do that…