Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Oh My God. I just saw the most disturbing thing! I was going to the bathroom to relive myself *coughs* I noticed that the door to the bathroom was closed, we usually keep them open. I didn’t think twice. (Mistake 1) I walk into the bathroom, and what do I see? Some guy shaving his, um, “other” parts. I was embarrassed for him, me, and his mother. In confusion I ran, actually, I made a stride over to the bathroom stall. I was so shocked, and… embarrassed I just giggled (Mistake 2) to myself in the stall and came out. I walked back outside the bathroom with my head down (Mistake 3). Now THAT was weird.

Oh, here is my first radio voiceover commerical - let me know what you think!
http://www.kickwave.com/sgc/Miguel%20Fuller%20-%20Radio%20Announcement.mp3

Spring Break is only two days away! THANK YOU JESUS!