Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Spring break is officially over… please excuse me while I go and kill myself! As soon as I got back to school Sunday, I was bombarded with tons of work to do. I’m feeling a bit stressed at the moment, but my spring break was fun, not real exciting, but fun.

-Quick warning: this recap of my Spring Break is slightly out of order, during breaks from school I don’t carry my calendar around, so I don’t remember dates – it’s quite sad.

Let’s see... I went to Ryan’s house for a bit and had dinner. I always enjoy eating dinner with the Pernice’s, such witty conversation is made. I’m usually laughing trying not to choke on my food. Sometime during the week I made my first trip up to RHS since October. I went and saw all the teachers and people that are still there. It was weird being back at RHS—seeing that life was able to go on with out me there. (I know, that’s really big headed of me to say, but everyone gets a big head moment a week, right?) I had lunch with some old teachers at Rhea’s—quite delicious: the hamburger, fries, nice juicy burger…sorry…I’m slightly hungry. Mr. Huff, the old assistant principal of RHS, has moved to Roswell North Elementary; I went over there to see him and talk about life. He’s such a wise man; he should be President or something. Sometime during the week I had lunch with Alan at Chick-Fil-A. What else did I do? OHHH…yeah… I went shopping, like ‘major oh-my-god I spent to much money’ shopping. I went to see Joel in his school’s production of “Little Shop of Horror’s.” He was an EXLLECENT Seymour – go Joel! Before I went to see Joel in his play, I went up to the North Georgia Premium Outlets on 400. Yeah… lots and lots of my money was left up there, but I returned with some awesome clothing. My mother finally caved in and got me a cell phone! Yay for moms who give in! I did some other stuff but I’m too tired to type or remember what I did…

I now have to work on my speech for Public Speaking and try to understand this math crap for the test this Thursday.

Goodnight to all – save the whales.