Monday, April 12, 2004

Okay, two signs that I’m going insane.

In math today I was taking notes, but falling asleep (I know, bad Miguel) while writing. At some point I fell asleep but kept writing, for some reason I wrote Elections on my math notes. That was really odd, I wonder what that means?

Another reason why I sometimes think I’m crazy. Tonight I was working on a paper for English, it was going well until I wrote this sentence: “One would think that a scene about someone’s house about to be burned down would be a bit more dramatic, but the only characteristic the mice has is that it is an unlikely mouse.” What the hell?! Am I on drugs and not know it? I’ve read this same poem that I’m discussing in the paper a million times and I still don’t know what the hell I meant by that sentence. I think I’ve totally lost it!