Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Why do people who have nice bodies torture us less fortunate souls? It’s just NOT fair! I don’t care how much I workout, diet, it seems as if I will never get that “six-pack” or nice slender face, DAMN my fat genes! One day, I swear, one day. But until then, I’ll kept running on the treadmill three times a week…

Well tomorrow is Honors Day at my school, and I’m up for ‘Best All Around Male’ – I don’t think I’m going to get it, but it will be cool to see everyone get their different awards. I have to take pictures at the gathering, this will be fun, yes, lots and lots of fun. I’m tired and ready to go to bed but I have a bunch of stuff to do but I’m still sitting here typing like I have not a freaking thing to do in the world. Such fun is had at South Georgia College. Yay for you, yay for me, yay for everyone that I know.

Bored.