Sunday, May 02, 2004

By next Friday 1/4 of my college career will be over. This year has been full of so many changes and weird events. I'm EXTREMEY happy that the year is over, but I hope that I make it through the week. Finals are going to kill me, or at least put me into a coma! Right now I'm at the radio station working the board for Nascar (yeah, me and Nascar, who would have thought?!), I was studying for Butler's test. I have his final Monday morning at 8AM. Fun.

Today I stumbled across some livejournals of some folks who live in Douglas. Wow. I still get freaked out when I see how small Douglas actually is. It's like everyone in this freaking town is connected somehow. But reading through people's livejournals they were talking about each other and the dramas that they go through. In a way it made me feel bad that I wasn't inloved in any"drama," not to say that I want to be inloved in any drama, but these people have lives, they ineract with each other. I don't really do much of that, outside of the newspaper room or at club meetings. Last night was the exception. Kayla, Ashley, and Jake came over to the dorms and we hung out. We sat around and talked about nothing, then we went and got dinner from different places. When we came back we had some interesting convseration about life and the future. Kayla and Ashley then helped me start to pack my room up. I really don't want to move my stuff back to Atlanta. Yes I do want to go home, but I don't want to stay in the house with my Grandmother and Mother. I love them, but I just feel like since I've moved out I should stay out. I guess that comes from my mother telling me as a child that as soon as I turned 18 I had to leave the house.

Oh, after a bit of confusion and spirited debate, South Georgia College now has a Gay-Striaight Alliance. We were approved as a club on the SGC campus and we have a budget, oh yeah! Now it's time to start spreading the love to everyone on campus, or try to.