Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Today I was feeling a little disgusted with life; I didn’t feel like doing any of the piles of homework I have, so I decided to change the blog template, again. I don’t know what’s wrong, today was just one of those days where I was annoyed with everyone and everything. I tried to laugh it off and be HAPPY, but it still didn’t help. I went to the gym and ran for a while, I felt better for a bit.

Gosh this summer school routine is getting old very quick…there’s so much to do in so little time. Today in Biology class the Professor was speeding through the notes like it was the last day of class and our final exam was tomorrow or something. She would spend like thirty seconds on a slide, go the next one, then say “Opps, don’t want to go over that yet,” and speed along to the next slide. I think I took down like ten pages of notes today. We have our first test in Bio Monday…I hope and pray and whatever else you can do that I do well on the test. I ended my first year of college really well; I don’t want to screw it up now.

A few thoughts that are going around my head at the present time but I don’t feel like expanding upon:

-Life can be lonely at times
-Music is wonderful
-Musical theatre (“Wicked” & “Rent”) taken in moderation can be a great stress reliever
-People (guys) who are drop dead gorgeous may not be as good as they look (I keep telling myself this…)
-The grass is NOT greener on the other side, bitch
-True friends are hard to come by
-Job security is a thing of the past
-Know it alls suck big time ass
-Religion is confusing
-Food is freaking awesome—but in moderation
-Can I get my Bachelors and Masters like today and just start my freakin career in radio right now?!
-I wish I had a photographic memory
-Money is nice
-Did I mention that music is awesome?