Monday, August 16, 2004

Hmmm…well I started to write a post about how nice guys finish last, but I’ve changed my mind on that post. I’ve gone through several different emotions tonight. First I was content, then bored, then hurt, and then embarrassed, now angry, well not angry, just…I don’t know.

I used to get so upset at the fact that I could never find anyone to “love me” or ‘like me.” Bullshit. I think that gay men, or maybe just me, put way too much stock into what other “hot” men think of them. It’s so tiresome always worrying if you have on the right clothes, or if you’re acting too gay, or not gay enough. I feel like I’m back in high school! And I really would not want to revisit that place again! And you know what’s not cool either, people who smell. Just thought I would put that in there for some thought.

Things to think about this week:
1) My birthday is Sunday, I turn 19.
2) I return to South Georgia tomorrow (Tuesday).
3) I bought Ashlee Simpson’s cd, and I actually like it.
4) Every time I come home I always leave with no money…maybe I should never come home…
5) People suck
6) Being alone is just dandy, or that’s what I keep telling myself.
7) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
8) Frier is right, all the time: Who’s the source?!?!?!
9) TRUE friends are hard to come by.
10) What the hell am I going to do with my life?
11) Am I a sexy beast?
12) Am I a beast?’
13) Am I a fat beast?
14) I miss Buffy.
15) School starts next Monday, crap and a half.
16) Why doesn’t money grow on trees?
17) If your up at 3:00 in the morning, you really have problems…so why don’t you come over and we will all have problems together!
18) YAY.
19) I love cows.