Saturday, February 05, 2005

Guess what FREAKING musical is going on FREAKING tour? WICKED!!!! OH. MY. GOD. I can’t believe it. I’m so excited. Of course they aren’t coming Atlanta anytime soon, but they are going to be in Dallas, Texas sometime in the fall. I’ll be able to get there before I could get to New York. I’m SO freaking excited at the moment.

OK, I’m calming down. I promise. So yeah, tomorrow, well today now, I’ll heading up to Macon. The Georgia College Press Association Press Institute/Better Newspaper Contest is today. I’m so excited! We placed in eight categories. My little ole column was nominated for best column. I’m also running for President of the Georgia College Press Association. Not sure if I will grab the votes, but we shall see. I have to go to Frier’s house in the morning to shower because we don’t have ANY hot water or HEAT in the dorms so I have to go over there and shower. (ugh) I think I’m going to wake up at 4:45 and drive over there dead. Fun.

This week has been ok. I was in a foul mood at the beginning of the week. Not sure why though. At the SGA meeting we had 15 people in total. People, 15 human beings came to an SGC Student Government meeting. Wow. We’ve been getting a lot done; I’m really happy with what we’ve been working on.

The newspaper is coming along. I’m going to press Monday. I have a few tweaks to make and it will be all ready to ship down the net to Valdosta.

I’m tired and it’s late. I’m jumping in my bed.

Good day!