Thursday, October 06, 2005

I’m tired. It’s been a long day. I’m at the newspaper office right now. We have just finished laying out the newspaper for tomorrow. You should go check it out. (http://www.stp.georgiasouthern.edu). I have no internet at the apartment. Damn place. I need to check up on that tomorrow.

I’m still eating like a whale.

I’m still wondering about life.

I’m still thinking about whether or not I should have that cheese burger.

I hate not having internet at home, it makes me sad, but then it makes me sleep also.

I’m going to Rachael’s wedding Saturday. I’m sure I’ll cry. I’m so happy for her, but yet so sad for myself. Meh. It’s late, my brain is dead and I want to sleep. My thoughts are nonsensical. WTF?

On 91.9 The Buzz, I’ve been moved from Saturday and Sunday nights to Tuesday and Thursday nights. A nice step up. Thursday nights are the crazy party nights in Statesboro, which means I have to cater to that audience, WTF? I don’t party. I don’t drink. But I’ll find some interesting stuff to talk about. Starting next week you will be able to hear me on 91.9 The Buzz Tuesday and Thursday nights 7 p.m. until 11 p.m. (http://www.919thebuzz.com).

I had a very interesting conversation with Mike yesterday. We met for the first time last night. He came up to the newsroom while I was working on pages. We talking about being gay and Christian. INTERESTING talk. We will be hanging out again sometime soon.

Alright, Luke and Adam are calling me. Time to head home and get some sleep.

Goodnight.