Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wow. It's been a while. I just haven't been in the mood to write. I'm not really in the mood right now, but I though it was only necessary.

I'm in Kansas City, Missouri right now. I'm at the College Student Media Convention. I'll be going to newspaper and radio sessions for the next few days. We left this morning (Wednesday) at 4:30 a.m. from Statesboro and drove to the Savannah airport. Took off from there and landed over in Houston, from there, came over to Kansas City. The city looks a bit old, I don't know, but Atlanta just seems to look new and big to me, maybe it's because I grew up there. Not sure. Any who, we will be here until Sunday and then back to the 'boro for more school work and newspaper fun! ;)

Alright, I need to get back up to the room, I'm being anti-social.

Good day!