Friday, January 20, 2006

Life has been SUPER busy this week. I really don't have enough time to really write about what's happened. But as usual, I go with a list while the week’s events are still fresh on mind.

-Jason left the night show. VERY sad. But, Jamie Lynn and I have been troopers and have kept the show going. I really wish he would have stayed on the show. But, we finally got imaging on the show which makes it sound so cool.
-The hostage situation at the beginning of the week was sad but cool. The radio station broadcasted for two days straight informing the people of what was going on. I do think that we could have ended the broadcast early instead of going to six, but I still enjoyed the experience and learned a lot. Everyone was so helpful.
-I have no money.
-Went to Savannah last weekend with Edgar, Laura and Brandon. We went to see Hostel, but the movie was sold out so we saw Brokeback Mountain. That was my third time. When Brandon went to buy this ticket, he kept saying, "One for BAREback Mountain." It was too funny for words. We went to Ihop afterwards for a nice dinner and chat.
-Michael is now Producer Mike on the show.
-Hosting the night show has proved to be a bit difficult for me. When Jason was there, all I had to do was read my news, chime in whenever my opinion was needed and just sit there and laugh. Now I have to control the audio board and the flow of the show. Sometimes my scatter brainess is really apparent. It's hard for me to keep on one subject or to remember what I'm talking about. I still have a lot to work on for my "radio persona."
-Scott came over this weekend and we hung out. But of course, he hasn't called me since. Whatever.
-I have no money.
-J is coming today. I'm a bit nervous but excited.

Time for class.

Good day!