Tuesday, January 03, 2006

This break, my time in Atlanta is coming to a close. I am very happy for that. I am ready to get back to my space.

Today was my last day at the Camp Creek Barnes & Noble. Sad day, but not really. It was fun, but time to go. I’m going to try and transfer to the B&N in Savannah. I originally thought I would stay at the B&N here for Spring Break, but I just can’t stay at home that long. This house only needs to be a place where I am a guest.

After work, I went and saw Jessica, Lianne, Justin and all the dogs they have. Special people. I had so much fun hanging out with them over break. I am so taking Justin’s advice and I am going to try my hardest to journal everyday in the other journal. It’s time to really flush some of this stuff out. Anywho, after I hung out them and said my goodbyes, I went and picked up Michael from work. I took him home and we talked a little about our past and what that means. I see Michael as a very important person in my life and we shared a lot of good times when we were together. But, that’s in the past. I think we are two different people with two different lives, I don’t think we would work. But it was fun rehashing the past and talking about it a bit. I left there and came back home, where I sit right now. Ya know, this house is SO freaking cold. lol That was random, but it is. My little toes are freezing, poor things. I have no money.

I am dead broke.

I bought Suze Orman’s book “The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke” because honey, I am FABULOUS and VERY Broke. It has been very interesting so far. I think I’m going to learn a lot and come away with great money tips and what not.

Later today Danielle and I will make our way over to WSB to have lunch with a big wig over a couple of COX owned Atlanta radio stations. I hope I don’t say something stupid or trip over a cord. I am so prone to accidents.

Good day!