Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I’ve never had this before. There are two great people who are both interested in me and I don’t know what to do. One of them I like for all the right reasons. They’re smart, caring, considerate, artistic, and they know me like the back of their hand. The other person is the same but I kind of just met them so it’s new. I don’t know what to do. I asked Ryan and he said that I should date both, I can’t do that. That would just break me up inside; I can’t lie to people like that. Especially when it comes to something like this. It’s so over whelming at times, to think that people actually like me. They are interested in me and my ideas and what I have to say. My brain can’t wrap it self around that concept. I guess I just have to take it one day at a time. I just want to be honest with everyone and make the right decision. Let’s see, were planning more stuff in Student Council and more stuff. Oh yeah, I think I’m going to go ahead with my plans of starting a Gay/Straight Alliance at my school. I think it might work out, I don’t know. I hope it does. Well I guess that’s it for now.