Saturday, February 01, 2003

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!! I just told my mom I was gay. Holy Shit! And you know what, she was like, “Ok, I already know!” Dear freakin God, I haven’t sweated this much since the summer when I had to run. Oh god, I don’t know what to say. Wow. I had my mom read the article I wrote on gay teens. She then asked if it was about me and I told her no. We then talked about something else and then I just told her. She was like, “I still Love you, your still my Pooh, nothing has changed.” I don’t know what to say. I’m speechless. I’m so thankful. She then said she had a clue that I was because after a chorus concert at school she talked to my Chorus teacher and was like “He’s a faggot isn’t he?!” And I got really upset over that and she said she had a clue after that. Wow, I can’t believe it.