Sunday, January 26, 2003

Thank you Lord! I’m single again! Luke and I both came to agreement that we would both just be friends. This is what he said:

HonCar: I think we are just friends pretty much right?
zack6674: yeah
zack6674: Is that cool?
HonCar: I mean it's kinda hard to talk to you since I have no clue when you get home.
zack6674: That's true, it's just hard for us to do things since I have school and you have school and work
HonCar: Well I mean I don't even know when you get home since you don't ever call me.
zack6674: I'm sorry, I'm just so tired by the time I get home. And when I do get home I have like shit loads of stuff to do.
zack6674: It's just hard for me to keep in contact with anyone
HonCar: yea

So now one chapter is closed and another one opens. (That sounds so corny! lol) But anyway, I’m glad that happened, I think we both felt that it was time for that to be over. Now it’s time for me to move on with life. Right now I’m not sad, but I’m sure tomorrow at a random time I’ll get a little sad. But I’ll be fine. Now it’s time for bed.