Thursday, January 02, 2003



Wow, when I made the wish that I would have an interesting New Year’s, I had NO idea what I was getting myself into. So here’s what happened. I performed at the improv tournament yesterday. It was really fun and I did a really good job, even though I was the only person from my school to show up. I tied first place with all the other schools. It was so much fun. Jenifer and Jon came to see me and I went with them afterwards. We got out early so we decided to go and eat. On our way back up to Roswell I called Luke and told him that we got out early and wanted him to come and pick me up. He told me he would call me back. We went to Wendy’s and eat there. When I was done eating I called Luke, but he didn’t answer his phone so I left a message telling him which Wendy’s we were eating in. To make a long story short, he never called, we were there for two hours. We left and went to another store and came back, he wasn’t there and he had never called. We decided to go to Jon’s house because Jenifer and Jon were supposed to be going to a New Year’s Party and spend the night so Jon had to get his clothes. As we were driving there I called Luke again and he finally answered his phone. Jenifer gave him directions to Jon’s house so he could pick me up. An hour and a half passes; he hasn’t called or come by. Finally we get a call from him saying he can’t find the place. Yeah right. Anyway, with a VERY angry tone, Jenifer agreed to take me to this Waffle House near him. As we were pulling into the parking lot, he calls Jenifer’s phone and tells her that he has had a drink and he doesn’t want to drive. At this point Jenifer is Livid, I mean she is cussing, hitting the dashboard in the car. I tell him no, I don’t want to go with him. I ended up going with Jon and Jenifer to the sleep over. He called me today and apologized. Then we got on the net and talked. Here’s the conversation.
zack6674: hey
HonCar: hi
zack6674: so what's up?
HonCar: not much
HonCar: I think Im about to go to bed in like 30min.
zack6674: ok
HonCar: ya
HonCar: So when would you like to be together
zack6674: I don't know...I was just about to say that we need to hang out, spend some time together
zack6674: I want to get to know you better so we can have a meangful relationship
zack6674: I really like you and I want this to last
HonCar: ya well?
zack6674: I don't know, when can you meet?
HonCar: dunno
zack6674: What about next Sunday, Jan. 12th?
HonCar: I guess
HonCar: I'm not sure since I have school so don't know if I will be busy
zack6674: I see
HonCar: so Im sorry
HonCar: Maybe Saturday?
zack6674: I can't do Saturday's
zack6674: Those are church days
HonCar: hmmm ok
zack6674: Well maybe one day during the week, like after school if your not busy, we can just go out to eat or something?
zack6674: It doesn't have to be this week, just when ever
HonCar: yea
HonCar: Well Im sorry about the other night.
zack6674: That's ok, I just don't want it to happen again.
HonCar: i know
zack6674: I just have a question though.
HonCar: yea
zack6674: How come you told us to come to Waffle House if you knew you weren't going to be able to drive there?
HonCar: As I said before I was allready sick then and I dunno I wanted to get you but then you ended up saying no.
zack6674: I see, I just wish you would have told us before hand so we wouldn't have had all that confusion.
HonCar: I know
zack6674: But I understand and I want us to get past this and move on with the relationship. We can just chalk this up to a learning experience.
HonCar: ok
zack6674: Now I just have to make sure my friends undeerstand and get over it
HonCar: yea.
zack6674: So what did you end up doing for the rest of the night?
HonCar: trying to get to sleep
zack6674: I see, were you at home or at a friends house?
HonCar: friends
HonCar: At a friends house
zack6674: cool
HonCar: yea
HonCar: got no sleep stayed up tell 830 then got out of the bed at 10 20
zack6674: ouch, that sucks
HonCar: Got kicked off
zack6674: yeah
HonCar: ha ha
HonCar: 2nd time
zack6674: My computer is being crazy
zack6674: yeah
zack6674: I'll probably get kicked off again
zack6674: It always does this
HonCar: its ok
HonCar: well Im gonna go to bed if you want to call me in a lil bit you can call my cell
zack6674: ok
HonCar: ok
zack6674: Goodnihgt
zack6674: *goodnight
HonCar: call me though nite
zack6674: k
HonCar: k bye
zack6674: Buh-bye
HonCar: smoochess
zack6674: awwww, same to you
zack6674: =)
HonCar: Night :-*
zack6674: Goodnight
HonCar: better call me and don't fall asleep LOL
zack6674: lol....I promise I'll call. I'm not slepply today
HonCar: k ciao
So what do you think? Add your comments to my guest book.