Sunday, January 12, 2003

I just finished watching the WB show “High School Reunion.” It was very interesting to see it. But it bothered me a bit. There was this girl, Sarah, who was described as “The Bitchy One.” She got into an argument with someone right off the bat. She arrived a two days after everyone was there. I wonder if I went on a show like that ten years from now would I be like that. I don’t want it be. Also on the show they have a title for everyone, like, “Homecoming Queen,” or “The Jock.” I wonder what mine would be. “The Involved one?” It’s just interesting to watch the show and see how these people react to each other, I just wonder what would happen if I went back. But one of the people on the show summed it up right; she said that when you get back with all the old high school people again it’s just like your 18 again. Hmmmm, I would Love to do that in ten years, go on a show like that.