Thursday, January 09, 2003


Well, it’s been really crazy since school has started. The day I got back I had meetings and this and that and this AND that. So it’s been fun. But as my good friend Andy said, “I love the hectic lifestyle… it creates a sense of lifefulness.” And that’s so true. I like to be running around and have ten things going on at one time. It’s so fun. It’s a little draining at times, but it’s cool. The people Roswell are SO apathic! They don’t do anything! As Senior Class President it has been so frustrating. My friend Ryan, who’s Executive President, is convinced that our school can never have school spirit again. It is my goal, no, my mission to make at least half of our Senior Class have spirit and be proud of our school. I know I’m probably aiming way to high, but you have to. Not much is going on, or least not interesting enough to write about. It’s the usual, going to class, lunch, home, school, home, school, home, school, home, school, and then church. Wow, life can seem so boring at times. But, there’s only 88 days of school left.