Monday, January 13, 2003

I cannot believe this woman. Is her purpose in life is to make mine a living hell?!?! Last week, when we came back from winter break the school gave us a little card saying we were doing Cap and Gown orders this Tuesday. So I asked her, well in advance, “Can you give me $35.00 to get my cap and gown?” She replied, “Yes, I will see what I can do.” Well, it’s Monday night and the money is due tomorrow. Do I have it in my possession? No. If I do get the money, will it be from her? Once again, no! I can’t believe her! She knows that every Monday night I spend the night at my friend Ryan’s house for Student Council meetings Tuesday mornings. I called her today when I got to Ryan’s house and she said, “Oh, I had to get all the pennies I had to pay for gas to work, I don’t know what I can do.” This disgusted me, I just said, “Whatever, I’ll figure something out.” And she said, “Ok, well call me tomorrow and tell me what happened.” And hung up. HA! So much for having parent support! She keeps moaning and groaning and saying I need to grow up and make some money so she can retire, well at this rate I won’t give her anything. She still has…let’s see…..she still has seven months until my 18th birthday, so she is still responsible for me. But I guess she gave that up long time ago. So I have no idea what I’m going to do about tomorrow. I guess I just won’t wear a robe to graduation. I don’t understand. OH, and let’s not forget how I had to go and raise the WHOLE $150.00 for my trip to Savannah with Chorus. By the generous hearts of my teachers, they all gave me money and I was able to raise it. If it weren’t for their goodness I wouldn’t be able to go. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH She pisses me off to the full degree!