Saturday, January 18, 2003

Hell the Fuck NO! I can’t believe this! How stupid can I be! Why in the hell would I fall for something like this? Aren’t I smarter then this? Last night Luke and I talked and we decided that I would come to his house tonight and spend the night. Well tonight I went to his house and we sat and watched TV, we made out. After that, he was like, “I’m so bored, and there’s nothing to do.” At that point, I knew something was wrong. He started talking about how his stomach was hurting and other bullshit. The he offered to take me home, for those of you who aren’t familiar with where I Georgia, I live farrr away from my school and friends and Luke. So for someone to offer to take me home is a big thing. So on the way home I was playing with his head stuff. I’m so pist, so basically our relationship is I go, we make out, and then I leave. No, this can’t go on. What am I getting from this? Absolutely nothing! This can’t go on. It’s done. I’m finished.