Friday, January 03, 2003

I’m so scared right now. Forget being in Love and all that other stuff, I need to get into college! I don’t know what I’m going to do. I feel like I’m going to cry. When I got my results for the first time I took the SAT’s they were ok. I mean, considering that I haven’t taken ANY of the math classes in high school that are on the SAT’s I did pretty well for not knowing any of it. I just received my results for the second time I took the SAT's; they were horrible. I mean, they are down there with the stupid people scores. I am so sacred. I don’t know if I’m going to be able to go to school. My mom told me not to worry, and that I will be able to get in to a school. But I don’t think she understands the gravity of the situation. I mean, yes I do have the GPA and the extra-curricular requirements, but the SAT scores suck. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I hope in get to college. I guess going to one of the top high schools didn’t help me all that much. Shit.