Monday, January 06, 2003

Ouch, I have to be strong! That’s what I keep telling myself. Here is a conversation that Luke and I are having right now:
HonCar: Hi
zack6674: hey
zack6674: I was just about to IM you.
zack6674: How ya doing?
HonCar: Fine since I got dropped
zack6674: I'm sorry
HonCar: yea
HonCar: It's fine I was with Lyindsay we were fine
zack6674: I mean, but do you agree with what i was trying to say, about how it seems like we have no chemistry?
zack6674: I don't know, I mean, I think your a really cool person
HonCar: no
zack6674: Ok, I looked at it like this, when ever we were together, I never had anything to say, I don't know why, I was just always quite and that's not like me, if you ask anyone at my school they will all tell you that I can never shut up...
HonCar: It's all good im fine.
zack6674: Please don't be mad
zack6674: I still want to be friens
zack6674: *friends
HonCar: yea
HonCar: No Im fine
zack6674: ok
HonCar: but your such a kidder
zack6674: kidder?
HonCar: yea im so innocent then your the breaker
zack6674: ouch, but point well taken. I guess I can come off like that. That's just always been my role, the innocent one, but I am. I just want everyone to be happy. I don't think in the long run you would be happy with me,
zack6674: Does that make any earthly sense?
HonCar: yea fine
zack6674: so are we still friends?
HonCar: sure
zack6674: k
zack6674: so what are you up to now?
HonCar: nothing
zack6674: oh
HonCar: U
zack6674: Just checking mail and looking at different sites
HonCar: oh sites of what
zack6674: nothing, just places where teens hang out....like xy.com, bolt.com and mogenic.com
HonCar: really well find me someone.
zack6674: sorry about that, the other person signed on
HonCar: its ok
HonCar: well Find me someone on xy.
zack6674: What are you looking for?
HonCar: any on there?
zack6674: Yeah, but what are you looking for?
HonCar: black, spanish,white
zack6674: How come you don't have a profile up?
HonCar: Why should I/
HonCar: ?
zack6674: So people can see you and e-mail you.
HonCar: why I wouldn't get anyone
zack6674: Why do you say that?
HonCar: just fined me someone
HonCar: is there anyone new?
HonCar: near me
zack6674: But wait, you've caught my interest in this statment, why do you think you can't find anyone.
zack6674: I'm looking now
zack6674: But answer the question
HonCar: ok
zack6674: I'm curious
HonCar: just don't think i would
zack6674: YOu are VERY hot! I don't understand why you think that.
HonCar: well find me someone help me so i think it
zack6674: My computer is being stupid, give me a min.
HonCar: ok
*****************The rest of the conversation has been stupid mindless talk. But I felt bad at the beginning of the conversation; about how I can be innocent. I don’t know. Now that he’s asking me to help him look for another guy, I don’t think I feel that bad anymore.