Monday, January 06, 2003

I don’t know what to do. Why can’t relationships be cut and dry like they are in TV? I just talked to Luke, again. I told him all the things I thought were wrong, about how it doesn’t feel like were together when we are and about his Pot smoking. He said he would quit and that it’s no big deal. I want to trust him, I will trust him. I just hope and pray that he doesn’t break my trust. I also talked to him about how we have nothing in common and how it’s like silence when were together. He said, “You just need to learn how to talk more and be open and not grumpy my friends talked to you and you don't say much.” I see his point. But then again, can you really talk to people who you have nothing in common? I don’t know. I hope I’m making the right decision. I talked to my friends earlier after I broke it off and they said they were proud of me for doing it. I really value what they have to say. I just want to be happy, that’s all I’m trying to do. I hope I’m making the right and wise choices and not thinking with the “other” me, if you know what I mean. Well, were supposed to talk tomorrow after he finishes school. He starts his first day of college tomorrow, how exciting. I just got this quote from someone, it’s great, and I will keep it with me for a long time:

“Your life, your love and your energy are precious, make sure who you give it to is worth it.”