Monday, January 06, 2003

Oh God, life is so confusing. I need HELP!!!!! This is the conversation we just had. PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!!!!
HonCar: I just got dissed
zack6674: by who?
HonCar: YOU
today!
zack6674: oh, I'm stupid, sorry
zack6674: And you didn't get dissed, I saved you months of unhappiness
HoCar: No your not
zack6674: Yes I am, why would say I wasn;t
zack6674: *wasn;t
HonCar: yea sure
zack6674: Ok, you want to know the truth
HonCar: yea
HonCar: ?
zack6674: I can't deal with the pot. I'm ok with the smoking and drinking, but when the pot came out, I couldn't do it. I promised myself a long time ago that I would never be with anyone who did that.
HonCar: Ok well I wont do it
zack6674: See, that's the thing, I know I can't change you and I know that pot has probably been a part of your life for a long time, it's going to be hard for you to do that, especially since your friends do it, on a regualr basis
HonCar: no
HonCar: You could have just told me
HonCar: instead of hiding it and dumping me
zack6674: I've learned that you can't change people, even if you said it, it you may have slipped and did it agian
zack6674: I mean, I don't know
HonCar: I can quit I don't do it all the time
HonCar: You just need to learn how to talk more and be open and not grumpy my friends talked to you and you don't say much.
HonCar: ok hello?
zack6674: I don't know, my heart and brain are telling me two different things...I mean, I do like you, but you just raised up a good point
zack6674: I'm thinkinh
zack6674: g
HonCar: Umm all you had to do was say something to me I asked if it was ok just be honest I wont do it then Im cool with it you don't have to drop me.
Honar: Just think about that think what your doing I mean you oh me that much respect
zack6674: So are you willing to stop, completely. Well the reason why i didn't say anything is because Kevin was there and I thought he would ask why and it would have turend into me talking about you and I
zack6674: true
HonCar: no it would have been fine.
HonCar: It's done I won't do it anymore.
HonCar: see you take too long to talk
HonCar: about anything
HonCar: you know
HonCar: call me if you want im going to bed
zack6674: You have to promise me, I'm trusting you. I'm going against everything my brian is telling me and the adive my friends gave me, which I trust
HondaSICar: yes?
HonCar: what so your asking me back or what?
zack6674: I...yes, I'll try it agian. But you can't do it anymore and when I'm with you, can at least, act like boyfriends, sometimes I feel that I'm more like your buddy then boyfriend
HonCar: So you gonna call me then
HonCar: or no
zack6674: I will, let me finish talking to my friend real quick and we can talk some more, and I will be honest with you this time
HonCar: k bye
zack6674: bye