Friday, January 17, 2003

People suck. I don’t understand people. It’s like, you give and give and give and give and give, what the fuck to do you get out of it. Nothing at all. I’ve given nothing but my blood, sweat and tears to this damn school. And what do I get for it, nothing. But wait, I do get something; I get dumbass people who don’t show up for things who want to complain. For instance, I’m the Station Manager of the school’s radio station and this kid, who shall remain nameless, just sent this nasty e-mail to me and everyone else on the station MSN Groups about how I think that the club is on own personal club and this other bullshit. That’s all it is, bullshit. How DARE he come to me with such rubbish? He didn’t he even show up for his last show and one of the last group meetings. Oh my goodness I’m so pist! I just sent another e-mail back to him, I know it’s childish of me to do that, but I had to get back at him. I wish I would have seen him at school; it would have been better for me to scream it at his face then writing it in an e-mail. Other then that, I’m fine. I almost had a nervous breakdown yesterday in Yearbook! It’s getting so stressful in there. The editor, Maggie, said that our Yearbook is cursed. Everything that can go wrong with a Yearbook has gone wrong. But you know what, I don’t care anymore. I just want to get a goodnight’s sleep and eat some good food! lol