Monday, December 20, 2004

How cool is this? I’m sitting in the Starbucks section of our Barnes & Noble on break. I’ve been here at the store since 6 today. I love this whole wireless thing. But yeah, Barnes & Noble has been working me since I’ve been here in Atlanta. I got here Friday night and they had me on the schedule for Saturday night. I worked Saturday night, Sunday, and today (Monday). Whew. But it’s been a nice change of pace. Being around all these books is wonderful. Guess who came into the store today? None other then Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin. She asked me where the Poetry section was, and I helped her. HA! I helped Mrs. Shirley Franklin. How cool!

So last week was fun. Well, more like horrible. Never take six classes in one semester. You know why? Because you have to take six finals in one week. But of course I’ll be taking six classes next semester so I’ll be going through the same thing again. My break is almost over. Here is how my grades ended up.

Astronomy – C (I was thankful for that!)
American Lit – B
Spanish 2 – B
Global Politics – A
World History 1 – B
Health – B

Not awesome, but ok seeing as how I was taking six classes.

Time to work!

Good day!