Saturday, December 11, 2004

My baby’s here, my new baby. His name is Sebastian. It’s my laptop!!! It came on the UPS Friday morning. Of course I was standing in Thrash Hall waiting for the UPS driver to bring in the daily delivery, which happened to carry to my brand new baby. I’m so excited! It feels nice and smooth—the laptop that is. I’m very happy with my purchase. Luckily, we have wireless internet in the dorms, so I can sit anywhere and do my thang. HA!

Right now I’m sitting at the radio station in the studio working the board for a remote. Fun, but not really. I have about an hour and 15 minutes left. I’m going back to my room for a little nap. After I rise from the nap, it’s study time. Finals are next week. My Global Politics final is a take home test, (AWESOME!) I’ve already completed that, so now I only have five finals next week. Astronomy and Health Tuesday, World History and American Lit on Wednesday, and Spanish 2 on Thursday. Fun times.

I rented the "Stepford Wives" last night. I haven’t finished the movie yet; I got tired and went to sleep. The part that I did see was weird; it was kind of choppy, like they had left out some stuff. Not sure, maybe that was intentional.

Something is wrong with my Grandfather. I think he has to have some sort of surgery or something. When I called my mother yesterday she was just going to the hospital to check up on him. I hope that works out. He’s had so many problems in the past five years. One thing after the other, he’s always in pain.

Ok, well I’ll get back to actually working.

Good day!